Wednesday, July 29, 2009

# 17 Jessica Lowndes


I confess that when I stumbled upon these photos a few days ago in my quest for gorgeous girls showing it off in LBDs I had absolutely no idea who this radiant lady was although she was obviously a celeb of some sort, I very seldom watch the telly. In fact I jotted her name down incorrectly as Jennifer Lowndes then wondered why I couldn't find anything about her on google. Mistake corrected I now know she's a well known actress and celeb and most importantly looks pretty damn good in an LBD. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I watch way too much TV and still don't know who she is. Though I would certainly love a chance to learn MUCH more about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked her out on Wikipedia and have never seen anything that she's been in...she does look good in a LBD though.

    ReplyDelete