Wednesday, July 29, 2009

# 18 Megs

Say hello to Megs blog readers, in this photo I love the way the tightness of her waist in her overall curvy figure allows this young lady to sport a daring strapless backless little black dress which shows her figure off to perfection.
She put the caption to this photo, "with my little sister", I cant quite see the resemblance but I'm more than ready to take her word for it.
I'll have a couple of those ... in more ways than one!

By way of complete contrast ... plenty more of Megs to follow if any requests

2 comments:

  1. She may not have the hottest face ever, but that body is for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto with your thoughts about the face, kyle. I have my doubts if the orange tan is for real too. But there's no denying the great body. No problems keeping a strapless dress up with that figure.

    ReplyDelete