Monday, September 28, 2009

# 83 Does my bum look big in this?

Chrissie I know when you contacted this blog for expert advice as to whether you could carry off wearing a little black dress to your tennis club dinner dance I said you are only young once and frankly with legs and a figure like your's why not just go for it, "if you've got it flaunt it". But I wonder if perhaps it's possible to take it just a little too far no matter how keen you are for that young man at the club to chat you up?

4 comments:

  1. the answer to that question is always NO, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the goal is to get some guy to talk to her, then she's picked out the perfect dress. I'm not sure how she's going to sit down, but that's an issue for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know what happened to Hardly Surton?

    ReplyDelete