Thursday, October 15, 2009

# 100 - One Hundred Not Out

As this this is the blog's one hundreth post I've chosen a personal favourite, in fact one my favourite LBD photos from my whole collection. These delightful American teenagers Sammi, Lian and Sammi (a Lian Sammich I guess) are seen here ready to dance the night away.
And here are some more photos of these jolly girls.


Nice... er... yes.With their moms.
Snuggle up for the camera girls.

Sigh... how many more times can I fall hopelessly in love?!
Let me know if you'd like to see more of these charming girls.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts!

    And you chose very wisely. Those girls are HOT! And their moms aren't bad either. Looks like you could have chance to pull a mom/daughter combo if you play your cards right.

    ReplyDelete